Subscribe! Get updated news.

Free Updates on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twila Paris - Perennial

By THE FAMILY CAT (Blackpool England)
I discovered this CD in a London shop where they sell a lot of unknown stuff for 2 dollars each. And I like to find things then try and contact the artiste and get them to sell me autographed things. As a collector this is what appeals to me most and I have met many in the music business that way. In fact my favorite American singer Ginny Wright is now my best friend and I visited her for a week last Summer.I noted that Twila Paris now even has the same surname!!
Ginny made a Gospel album in the 80s and did a version of When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder. Ginny always was one of the most moral artistes in the business,in her case country music.
Another very obvious thing I noticed about this CD was the Virginia Astley link with a Garden. I knew I would like this album and I shall try and get more.It took me all afternoon to find that Twila Paris has a website
All I can say,as a lapsed Catholic,is that Twila is enough to turn a man religious!!!

By TN Book Lover (United States)
Twila Paris has become my favorite Christian singer and songwriter of all time, although there are others that I love as well. But Perennial is my all-time favorite album, mostly because, when I need something to soothe my soul, "Perennial" is what I turn to. It has a great mix of songs, both favorite hymns, and other worshipful Twila Paris songs. I can listen to "Perennial" over and over and never tire of it....

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: