Subscribe! Get updated news.

Free Updates on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twila Paris - Beyond A Dream

have all 16 of Twila's albums. ...I have to say that this is her very best album. "God is in Control" was the #3 Christian song in the 1990's (CCM). I like the rockier edge she puts into it. "Watch and Pray" "All About You" "God is in Control" "Seventy Years Ago" "Rescue The Prisoner." So, I guess I like that it is more jumpy and exciting, something you can really rock to in the car or whatever. However, also the Ballads really hit home to you and bring you spiritual peace. "Visitor From Heaven" is one of my favorite Twila songs. It's used a lot at funerals and used to help grieving parents feel at peace with the loss of their child. "All My Heart" reminds me of the Relationship (not the Religion) that we need to have with the Father. "What Am I Without You" sounds so peaceful and Twila's voice sounds so angelic and just reminds me I am nothing without Him. It's also her Number 1 album because she won more Dove Awards off this album than any other....

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: